If you are interested in being part of the SPOTLIGHT KIDS JUNIOR: Follow the steps below:
1. Pick up the Audition Packet, which includes Calendar, Audition Pieces, and Audition Contract. Prepare for an Audition, which will be on Friday, August 31, 20123:30pm – 5:30pm. (After care charges apply) Fill out the Conflict Calendar, and sign the Audition Contract. (You can pick up the Audition Packet at the Front Office or download it from here: AUDITION PACKET JUNIOR. (tba)
2. Attend the Informational Meeting on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 held in the Media Center 3:30pm – 5:00pm. At this meeting you will hear from the Junior Thespian Board as well as parents. This will give you an insight into the commitment. At this meeting you will turn in your Signed Conflict Calendar, and Audition Contract.
3. On Friday, August 24, 2012 starting at 3:30pm – 5:30pm, you will be called in one at a time for an audition. (after care charges apply)
4. If you are chosen to be a part of Spotlights Kids JUNIOR you will be notified via a phone call.
5. If you are chosen, you will receive a Spotlight Kids JUNIOR Registration Form and Contract. Fees and Contract will due on or before Wednesday, September 5, 2012. Fees: September 5, 2012 – January 2013: 175.00 for present students or 200.00 for past students.
6. The first Drama Club JUNIOR meeting will be on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 in Mr. Richard’s Classroom, 3:30pm – 5:00pm.
updated: July 31, 2012